(1) Get price tags – enough to individually price each item. (Extra price tags and safety pins are also available in the office.)
(2) Price items and secure tags by tying, taping, or pinning tags to items.
(3) If you would like to price your own items, include price, description, and your name (or portion thereof) on each tag. If you prefer that we price the items, then just include the description and your name on the tags and we’ll price them when you arrive.
(4) Bring items to fellowship hall between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. on Thursday, November 7, and between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Friday, November 8.
(5) If you would like, feel free to bring cards or flyers advertising your craft. All sales go to feed the hungry.
(6) Pick up your unsold items on Saturday from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. or on Sunday from 12:15p.m. to 12:45 p.m.
(7) Tell your friends and neighbors about the sale and COME enjoy and purchase the handiwork of others.
(8) THANK YOU for using your hands to feed the hungry!